As the Coronavirus situation develops, we want to assure you that the well-being of our customers and staff remains our number one priority.
As a company, we are following the Government guidelines and recommendations, and will continue to do so, whilst taking steps to deliver business as usual and a service of the highest standard.
What we're doing....
How can you help?
If your property is on the market with us.......
- All our staff are fully aware of the guidelines and adhering to these, including regular handwashing and not getting too close to clients or colleagues
- Our negotiators, valuers and viewing staff are not shaking hands with clients, and keeping some distance on property visits and during their daily routine
- The highest possible hygiene practices are being met in our offices and when visiting homes.
If you are currently buying or looking to buy through us.......
- We will be offering our normal services, whilst following the Government's guidelines. Provided you are not unwell or self-isolating, then we will still bring potential buyers to visit your property
- If you are unwell, have developed any symptoms, or are self-isolating, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will re-arrange any viewings for a later date
- If you have Sold your property, subject to contract, our dedicated Sales Progressors will be working hard to get you to Exchange of Contracts and Completion, and will be in touch with regular updates.
In the meantime, we are all here to help and can be contacted via phone and email.
- We will be offering our normal services, whilst following the Government's guidelines
- If you, your family or anyone in your household, are not showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus, then you may still view properties
- If you are unwell, have developed any symptoms or are self-isolating, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will be able to arrange any viewings for a later date.