Williams & Donovan is an established company with a proud track record of working with reputable individual and corporate landlords to match tenants to properties.
So, whether you’re looking for a one-bed studio flat or a family house, you should check out our portfolio of properties to let in Hockley, Rochford, Rayleigh, Hullbridge, Southend-On-Sea, Westcliff-On-Sea, Leigh-On-Sea, Thorpe Bay, Shoeburyness, Benfleet, Thundersley, Hadleigh, Bowers Gifford, Basildon, Stanford-Lee-Hope, Chelmsford, including outlying villages and surrounding areas.
At Williams & Donovan we endeavour to make the renting process as straightforward as possible:
- First, we arrange to show you around your chosen property (or properties).
- Once you decide which one suits you best, we ask for you to fill out a simple and straightforward application form which you should return within 24 hours.
- If you are a successful applicant, we would then ask for you to pay the 1 weeks holding deposit, the property will then be taken off the market.
- At this point we initiate the necessary reference checks and, assuming they’re satisfactory, we arrange the tenancy signing, the deposit payment and the balance of the first month’s rent in advance, all through Goodlord referencing as detailed below. (Please note: if reference checks prove unsatisfactory because of incorrect information on your application form you will lose your initial agency fee.)
- All our documents are now signed and supplied digitally through Goodlord. Please expect contact from them to complete your sign up, fill out the relevant forms and for processing payments regarding your tenancy.
- We then arrange a mutually convenient time and date for you to move in.
- Last, but by no means least, we will meet you in the office to hand over any relevant documentation (These would have also been provided to yourself digitally Via Goodlord or by ourselves), sign the inventory, and hand over the keys for your new home!